Last Updated: Oct 22, 2021
SportsRecruits ("us", "we", or "our") operates the SportsRecruits.com, IWLCA.SportsRecruits.com, IWLCARecruits.com, IMLCA.SportsRecruits.com, IMLCARecruits.org websites and related mobile applications (the "Services"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
SportsRecruits, IWLCA.SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCA.SportsRecruits, IMLCARecruits are online recruiting tools and therefore the personal information you provide us will be posted through our websites. This information will only be accessible through a password system given only to college coaches, clubs and high schools.
SportsRecruits does not sell your data.
- Services: Services are the SportsRecruits.com, IWLCARecruits.com, IWLCA.SportsRecruits.com, IMLCARecruits.org, and IMLCA.SportsRecruits.com websites and related mobile applications operated by SportsRecruits and/or its affiliates.
- Personal Information: Information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you. Types of data collected:
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you to log on to the Services, including, but not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
If you are an athlete, in the course of using the Services, we may collect directly from you additional personal information about you which you opt to provide, such as: email address, graduation year, height, weight, position. We may also receive some of this personal information from your club or school, in which case such information is linked to your user profile. All information collected is accessible to you via your user account and may be corrected or deleted at any time via your user account or by contacting us.
We may also automatically collect information on how the Services are accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, some of which constitutes Personal Information.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to keep you logged in and help you interact with the service.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
SportsRecruits uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We will maintain Personal Information in our records unless and until the earliest of the date you ask us to delete this information or the date such information is automatically deleted in accordance with our data retention policy in effect from time to time. We may also retain your Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, audit or litigation purposes.
Sharing and Transfer Of Data
We share the Personal Information we collect and receive with trusted third parties and business partners to help us use such Personal Information to provide the Services to you.
Other than for purposes of the Services, we will not rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
Security of Data
We will maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information, which includes having physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information in order to provide you with quality products and superior service. All of our operational and data processing systems are in a secure environment that protects your account information from being accessed by third parties.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from us, at all times.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services ("Service Providers"), to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Services. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to requests within a reasonable timeframe. We retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, statute of limitations, resolution of disputes, and enforcement of our agreements.